MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How Do I Import A Theme In A Subdomain Directory?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well my forum is in a Subdomain and I am trying to get my templates to work they never seem to have the images even known I am putting the path in, I am unsure if I am writing the path out wrong but this is what I have tried /subdomains/forums/httpdocs/images/templates/normal
What's your URL...?? We'll be able to see where the theme is expecting the images to be.
(2011-01-14, 10:21 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What's your URL...?? We'll be able to see where the theme is expecting the images to be.

forums.seatforums.net

Still waiting on this.

Wherever your forum files are, just go into the ./images/ folder... the fact it's on a subdomain makes no difference to where the files go, the MyBB file system is exactly the same...
(2011-01-15, 10:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Wherever your forum files are, just go into the ./images/ folder... the fact it's on a subdomain makes no difference to where the files go, the MyBB file system is exactly the same...

Okay I have changed the path to /images/templates/normal/ where the images are however still no luck?
Printscreen where you're putting them, that doesn't look like the sort of file path any theme is going to be using. Looking at the CSS for your theme, it's looking in ./images/normal/ for the images...
(2011-01-15, 11:08 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Printscreen where you're putting them, that doesn't look like the sort of file path any theme is going to be using. Looking at the CSS for your theme, it's looking in ./images/normal/ for the images...

Ahh I understand where I went wrong thanks for your help!