MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Hype - Forum Advertising and Resources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum Hype
[Image: 149b4ef.png]
Forum Hype is a new promotion forum that is going to rock this world. Our objective is to combine forum promoting with forum resources. We not only want to help your forum get noticed, we are also their on the support and resource side of things. You will find that our staff is respectable and there to help you and your forum. Right now we just offer the basic and common forum services. But we hope to expand and create several new forum services as we grow into a community.

Features

[Image: fkbfp1.png]
Template Color Changer - One of the great features about our forum is the fact that the template can be changed to three different colors. You have your choice of red, green, and blue. This way you don't have to stick to the same old boring template. You can mix it up every now and then.

[Image: 2wg8179.png]
Chat Bar - The chat bar on the bottom of the page is there so you can chat instantly with anyone who is online. Or if you need to reach the staff if you have any questions we are more than happy to help.

We are here to help you grow your forum into your success story. Also we know there are a lot of promotion forums out there, and we will be the first to admit that we were inspired by FP. We are hoping to go off in a different direction though with a few different services once we grow.

http://www.forumhype.com
I'm going to join! I need to advertise my new forum. Where did you get the chat bar plugin by the way?
Thanks for the support. I got it from mybbextras.
Looks like a great site! I may join, but currently I already belong to enough forums.
It has a decent, 2.0 skin, although the background could be much better. It has content and a great team. Good luck with it, hope you'll succeed and reach your goals!
Overall I like it quite a bit. The theme is really nice to look at.

Suggestions:
-I would make your header/logo a bit smaller and/or get rid of the gray bar.. just seems to be too much space from the top of the page until you see any forums
-I'm not a huge fan of the guest login box placement but maybe after making the changes I noted above it will look better

Good luck with your site I think it has some good potential with some hard work Smile
Good forum. I was already a member there.
(2011-01-16, 11:16 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Overall I like it quite a bit. The theme is really nice to look at.

Suggestions:
-I would make your header/logo a bit smaller and/or get rid of the gray bar.. just seems to be too much space from the top of the page until you see any forums
-I'm not a huge fan of the guest login box placement but maybe after making the changes I noted above it will look better

Good luck with your site I think it has some good potential with some hard work Smile

Thanks for the tips mate, I will look into making it smaller.
Now that's what I call a "Legit" site. Nice work, may join!
Hello,

Seeing you site was amazing, the choose of theme was good for Forum advertising. The forum structure is good and clean compared to the other, it's mess up!. And complete with section for all members.

-zZ