MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone..
I need some help please. In the past I did not ask because I was too shy and ashamed in asking for help because of my condition. I am a disabled vet(quad) and my voice recognition program will not edit some of what I want to achieved.
I want a forum with a audio/video gallery(like the one I had before). But now I am not able to, because of the above mentioned.
I want my forum and gallery to use the "GreyBlue_KY" theme. I have the forum done, but I can not get the gallery done because some of the edits do not work well with my VR program. Can someone in their spare time help do this for me? And only thing I need to do is, to upload it to my web site!
The installation needs to be something like the forum has..simple and easy!! Smile
I can not pay you anything, because of my disability does not pay that good. Sad Sad
I would like to use Coppermine again, if this is possible. I am using the latest version of MYBB and would like to use the latest in Coppermine too.
Who ever does this..it will be greatly appreciative and thanks comes from the bottom of my heart. Heart
Thanks again and hope to hear from someone.

btw..if you have any questions to ask, please ask them. Smile

(If this posted in the wrong place, please move it and accept my apology.)
PM sent.

THANK YOU!!! Smile

(2011-01-15, 04:57 AM)Gene_RI Wrote: [ -> ]PM sent.

Thanks to all that viewed and answered my request!!
It has been "filled" and I want to thank the member privately/personally
that is doing it for me!! Smile