MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spacing messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Providing the people who want to help you with a URL will not hurt your board... We need to see the problem to fix the problem.
To be honest it just sounds like you're trying to hide something. This thread was posted 5 days ago, say we were to find the problem within 60 seconds of looking at your forum, we could have solved this 5 days ago... we're really not going to get anywhere here without a URL so there won't be much point in keeping this thread open...
(2011-01-20, 05:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There is really no way we can know if we can't actually see it. I'm not really sure what you expect us to do. It's most likely CSS, but we cannot actually do anything if we can't see it. It's highly unlikely an issue with uploading avatars is going to be anything to do with text spacing.

Well, all this happened after I changed my host. I haven't noticed that I couldn't change avatars, because I found a while ago when I tried to change it. The spacing is was messed up and I found it quicker because I was reading threads with bigger fonts..

And my board is really, really private and I can't say it.
The avatar thing will probably be because ./uploads/ and/or ./upload/avatars/ aren't CHMOD to 777 or something, but text spacing is handled by CSS, and a host is not going to change CSS, or change how CSS looks. If you cannot give us your URL, even via PM, then we simply cannot help you with this.
Unless it's breaking the rules, we'll continue to help you. I promise we won't go leaking your board to people.
Well, I've fixed the avatar problem, but the text spacing is not fixed still. Sad

I'll PM you the board, Matt.
Turns out the forum has warez on it.
Pages: 1 2