MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unable to config mybb in admin pannel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a fresh install of MyBB to my dedi. It uses DirectAdmin. But when I go to configure I get this message.

Here is a snap shot.

[Image: errorbkn.th.png]

If anyone can tell me how to fix this error please do tell.

I do own the dedi. I have searched but it says contact your host provider but its a dedi so that would be me and not for sure how to fix. If I can't use the MySql can someone tell me how to use SQLLite?

Your server or the drive/partition that MySQL stores its data on is out of storage space.
(2011-01-15, 10:25 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Your server or the drive/partition that MySQL stores its data on is out of storage space.

How do I check this? and if I have to how can I change where the data is stored?
(2011-01-16, 12:54 AM)nipper4369 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-15, 10:25 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Your server or the drive/partition that MySQL stores its data on is out of storage space.

How do I check this? and if I have to how can I change where the data is stored?

If it's a managed dedi ask your host about it. We're MyBB support not server support.
(2011-01-16, 12:54 AM)nipper4369 Wrote: [ -> ]

You can check the storage you've used either from cpanel or any other panel that your host has provided to you. If you have shell access a simple 'df -h' will show you your drive usage and free space.