MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I remove <!-- start: video_youtube_embed -->
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I remove the text:

<!-- start: video_youtube_embed -->
<!-- end: video_youtube_embed -->

...on video posts? Is it in a theme, config, or somewhere else?
It's in the templates, methinks.
There's a template for video_site_embed but it's not there. When I view source i see that it's not in any template.
How is that even posted to begin with? Isn't it a html comment? It must be using ;gt and ;lt
It doesn't do any thing since it is hidden comment.
The mybb script will export these comments to show template output in source code. You can't edit it out. You can however disable template comments in the settings. But I would not recommend it as some plugins use these comments as markers for replacement.
The comments don't do anything, other than to mark where code starts and ends.
They mean it's actually being displayed in the post... can we have a URL to where it happens??
Bumping this because I'm having the same issue. When you quick-edit a post these comments become visible. When you refresh the page they are gone. So it's only visible to the user who edits the post; so it's not awful, but it's not nice, either.
Can't say i've ever had this issue but than i am using automedia plugin not using the you tube my code
Pages: 1 2