MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling MYBB/Pro Hosting to MYBB Users.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-01-16, 06:18 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]500 MB is good enough for me though, I'm more concerned about bandwidth.

You can select other plan.... in between 1 personal questions, how many pageviews do you get per month, 5gb is good enough for new setup mybb forum, as it gets older you can upgrade to better bandwidth plans and all of them are cheaper than market with this server..

5GB bandwidth can easily handle, approximately 20,000-25,000 pageviews or more per month, so even this is not less
is there a minimum amount of months you have to pay? coz i would rather test it out for the first month then see whether i like it or not =)
Yes, billing cycle is :- monthly/quarterly/semi-annually /annually.

You can select any of them....
if you like monthly, you can have monthly plan, and than you can vouch here in this thread. Smile
(2011-01-16, 04:05 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]MYBB till 5000 members with 5000 posts and some bit more occupies maximum 70mb{just}.
But yes, If you really have 5000 members than Plan 1 would be trouble for you due to bandwidth and not due to disk space.
500mb diskspace is not less.

Bro, i know it too. I never said the space is not enough. I only said such plans with low diskspace won't create much interest in many people.
That's really up to you.

Good luck.Smile
(2011-01-17, 02:03 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, i know it too. I never said the space is not enough. I only said such plans with low diskspace won't create much interest in many people.
That's really up to you.
Good luck.Smile

Thanks for your good luck...
You missing price factor, Interests has the other factor which is price, never forget this.
Thread Updated, Bandwidth Raised twice for every plan....,,,And offering Offshore Hosting with kloxo panel...
Pages: 1 2