MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: profile picture gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is their a mod where members can go to their profile and have their own picture gallery upload their pics admin can limit size and how many and all of that?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/profile-pictures < -- But it doesn't allow to make a "Picture Gallery".
is their one that will allow me to do that my sites a teendating forum they need their pictures lol
(2011-01-16, 04:32 AM)antman07 Wrote: [ -> ]is their one that will allow me to do that my sites a teendating forum they need their pictures lol

No. No one has really finished a photogallery for MyBB, many have started. Best things so far are Xthreads and the coppermine bridge. With a lot of work, you could make Coppermine sorta look and fit. Xthreads just makes a nice general gallery.
(2011-01-16, 05:38 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-16, 04:32 AM)antman07 Wrote: [ -> ]is their one that will allow me to do that my sites a teendating forum they need their pictures lol

No. No one has really finished a photogallery for MyBB, many have started. Best things so far are Xthreads and the coppermine bridge. With a lot of work, you could make Coppermine sorta look and fit. Xthreads just makes a nice general gallery.

Isn't ezGallery a complete photogallery?
(2011-02-01, 05:26 AM)RichardW Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm, totally forgot about that. Curios though, did you bump that just to post it? :/
(2011-02-02, 01:56 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-01, 05:26 AM)RichardW Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm, totally forgot about that. Curios though, did you bump that just to post it? :/

Nah - I'm actively searching for a profile photos plugin as well and came across this thread. ezGallery is the only actual photo gallery I can find on here, but it doesn't fit my need for a member profile specific gallery. And if I'm not mistaken, the free version is lite, while there is another version you have to pay for. I really don't want to pay for anything. Toungue
(2011-02-28, 06:06 PM)smalfoy Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-89341.html

Ah that would have been really cool, except I need to be able to have the images uploaded. Good work though. Cool