MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: database error : how can i solve it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi
today i have restarted the server due to memmory problem
but after that i have get this message:
http://www.studentsharez.com/

iam using webmin as control panel

how can i solve it?

thanks
Go to your PHPmy admin, Click on "Repair" your table, and if still problem exists, If you have backup of your table or backup of your mysql folder than import your table again. This problem will be no longer there.

Repost here, if problem exists or if you have any other problem.
No, don't reimport a backup, that's not going to solve the issue.

Run the following query in phpMyAdmin:
REPAIR TABLE `mybb_posts`;
(2011-01-16, 06:04 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]No, don't reimport a backup, that's not going to solve the issue.

Run the following query in phpMyAdmin:
REPAIR TABLE `mybb_posts`;

I told him to do same to repair first the table if the problem still exists, than importing backup of your table will do fine, the only problem will be , your all new posts will get vanished which was made after making your backup, but atleast your forum will be working again..

But do repair first, if repair worked, than good, if even repairing didn't worked than you need to import backup of your table.

I see no other alternatives (ofcourse no one likes to reinstall complete new mybb Toungue)

i don't have phpmyadmin
iam using webmin as a control panel
phpMyAdmin should be listed on your control panel, otherwise how can you manage your database??
iam using webmin , not cpanel.
ok, i have uploaded a backup and the forum is now online.
thanks
You really didn't need to upload a backup, just repair a table... Undecided
hello MattRogowski,
i don't have phpmyadmin cause iam using Webmin vontrol panel on VPS.
so i didn't know another choice other than uploading my backup.
(2011-01-18, 12:27 AM)DoctorX Wrote: [ -> ]hello MattRogowski,
i don't have phpmyadmin cause iam using Webmin vontrol panel on VPS.
so i didn't know another choice other than uploading my backup.
We know you're using Webmin.. Is there an option on there called Phpmyadmin? How did you make the database the forum runs on..?

Pages: 1 2