MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: It's time for showcase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i created an Internet Marketing forum using MYBB (Ya it's really my bulletin board) with some essential plugins just see my work if you wish join in discussions.
Horrible style and I think there is meant to be a theme copyright notice on it.
(2011-01-16, 06:16 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Horrible style and I think there is meant to be a theme copyright notice on it.

Thanks,actually i just upload the theme which i download from a blog offers free themes.
1) Theme does not match site content
2) Theme's copyright was removed, regardless of where ever you've downloaded it from.
IF i was not wrong, the theme was BlackEvo.
You must have this theme copyright notice. "Theme Copyright © Cwis"

Good luck. But darker themes are generally not preferred for your forum niche.
Your theme doesn't match your forum topic, the copyright was removed, and I hate the text advertisements.
(2011-01-17, 02:30 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]IF i was not wrong, the theme was BlackEvo.

Thanks man i updated the copyright,Actually i download this theme from a blog which offers this theme under my theme collections.i just replace my website instead of the blog name.i'm confused most of related niche forums using dark themes that's why i'm also try the dark theme.
(2011-01-17, 04:27 AM)msafiq Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-17, 02:30 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]IF i was not wrong, the theme was BlackEvo.

Thanks man i updated the copyright,Actually i download this theme from a blog which offers this theme under my theme collections.i just replace my website instead of the blog name.i'm confused most of related niche forums using dark themes that's why i'm also try the dark theme.

Actually a lighter colored blue or green theme will be better suitable, because black was mainly suitable for gaming and blackhat forums.
Suggestion: Use light color themes for "web master type" forums. Black color doesn't suits these type of forums.

Any way, good luck Wink