MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: to fix permission limit ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
i found there is a common practice of spam has a link along with the post ..
and if i use moderation for all post .. (its really difficult) ...

so now i am asking ..is there any option or plugin available to moderate the post only when the post contain link(url)....

mean i only want to moderate suspected posts ... (so i can open door for even unregistered users)

You require a plugin, Unfortunately there is no plugin for this, however if you wish to deny the use of click able links in posts, you may use this one: http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=84
hey Yaldaram ,
i registered in your forum , but till now i dont received activation email ..

and again i am really eager to know how do you implemented "Register" main navigation <li> on header , and which is only visible to non registered users ...

, and one suggestion , after login the register button hides , if you use "Logout" in that position , which would be better ...
(2011-01-17, 09:42 AM)remshad Wrote: [ -> ]hey Yaldaram ,
i registered in your forum , but till now i dont received activation email ..
Your account has been activated.
(2011-01-17, 09:42 AM)remshad Wrote: [ -> ]and again i am really eager to know how do you implemented "Register" main navigation <li> on header , and which is only visible to non registered users ...
You may add the following URL in header_welcome_block_guest template;
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">Register</a></li>
(2011-01-17, 09:42 AM)remshad Wrote: [ -> ], and one suggestion , after login the register button hides , if you use "Logout" in that position , which would be better ...

I'm creating a theme for my forum, and I'll try to take your suggestion in that. Thanks for your suggestion Wink
Thanks .. i did it ...
and again i used
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">Logout</a></li>
in header_welcomeblock_member

i really appreciate your help
Thanks. Don't forget to hit the solve button Wink