MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Graphics? I'm Your Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm looking to add some clinets to my portfolio and so, I am going to open up to the next five people the ability to get anything created by me from banners to buttons to smileys for MyBB or PHPBB. I may open it up to other softwares later, but thses are the two right now. If you need anything, please reply. I am doing it for free to grow my portfolio and all I ask is that I be able to add my name to the bottom of your site.
Well i could use some graphics for my Quake Wars site. Check it out HERE. And let me know if you can offer anything. Thanks!
Ok, great. What colors were you thinking? If you would like to stick with those colors, there are many many ways to improve them.
A set cool modern smilies would be nice. Like the vBulletin Smilies but in one colour and with more faces. Smile
Yea just stick with the colors. Thanks!
P@trick Wrote:A set cool modern smilies would be nice. Like the vBulletin Smilies but in one colour and with more faces. Smile

My offers are directed at individuals. If you would like them for your forums, thats different.
RogueDOC Wrote:Yea just stick with the colors. Thanks!

I'm going to need a few things

1) your trust
2) ftp access
3) acess to acp
Why would you need that in order to make graphics for someone?
Because many people dont know how to add their graphics and as a courtesy, i would like to take a moment and do it for them. I stor none of the information for long terms.
wtf? im sure people can add their own. Your just making the graphics.
Pages: 1 2 3