MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New header.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Meh pretty nice but the link on the footer hasn't changed.
It has.
Header Image: The Grand Tetons by Stuck in Customs.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stuckincustoms/611311642/
YOUBEATME!!!!!

I <3 the new header. Smile
I swear it wasn't when i posted this xD
I did check about 20 minutes ago and it definitely was there. Cached pages are to blame perhaps.
(2011-01-18, 03:29 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]I did check about 20 minutes ago and it definitely was there. Cached pages are to blame perhaps.

Maybe so, though i found with chrome i had little caching problems. I guess a first for all.
(2011-01-18, 03:20 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]the footer hasn't changed.

Refresh cache, it has changed.

You guys were pretty slow of the mark to notice this time, I lost my bet with Justin about how long it would take for there to be a thread Toungue
(2011-01-18, 03:53 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-18, 03:20 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Meh pretty nice but the link on the footer hasn't changed.

Refresh cache, it is changed.

You guys were pretty slow of the mark to notice this time, I lost my bet with Justin about how long it would take for there to be a thread Toungue

Sad because i almost lot to Derek.
Nice and refreshing.
(2011-01-18, 03:20 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]the footer hasn't changed.

Refresh cache, it has changed.

LOOOOL! How long did he bet, and how long did you bet?

(2011-01-18, 03:54 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-18, 03:20 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Meh pretty nice but the link on the footer hasn't changed.

Refresh cache, it is changed.

Sad because i almost lot to Derek.
Yeah, really. I screamed at you on MSN, then was charging to this forum to make a thread on it. Toungue
Pages: 1 2