MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Small Talk A General Discussion Board Revamp (Advertise your site here)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry my domain expired I just paid for it to be renewed Sad.
Should be back up soon.

Edit: My forum is back up!

Smile
Too many forums, not enough posts.
(2011-01-20, 04:58 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Too many forums, not enough posts.

Content is being updated as we speak and we do not have enough forums.
(2011-01-20, 05:05 AM)SuperBack Wrote: [ -> ]

No.

You have too many. Fill some out before you bother making more. Trust me on this, atm your forum looks empty.
(2011-01-20, 05:28 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-20, 05:05 AM)SuperBack Wrote: [ -> ]

No.

You have too many. Fill some out before you bother making more. Trust me on this, atm your forum looks empty.

Mmk I'm doing my best to fill em up Smile.
I hate the theme, (I don't know why but never liked it), it doesn't go with your forum's niche, still too many forums and not enough posts.
(2011-01-20, 08:25 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I hate the theme, (I don't know why but never liked it), it doesn't go with your forum's niche, still too many forums and not enough posts.
I changed it to another.
Do you like the new one? Confused
Still shows The Cure for me. Also, I hope I didn't offend you (or the person who made The Cure.)

I loooove the theme's quality and such, but I'm just not a fan of the colors and the way it's laid out. Toungue
(2011-01-20, 09:57 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Still shows The Cure for me. Also, I hope I didn't offend you (or the person who made The Cure.)

I loooove the theme's quality and such, but I'm just not a fan of the colors and the way it's laid out. Toungue

What don't you like about it?
And I have a theme name "Envy" I also have up.
To many forums, for a forum with two registered users.
Cut back on some forums.
Pages: 1 2 3