MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tried to convert a phpBB board and it DIDN'T Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to convert a phpBB board to myBB and was not completely successful.
I created a installation of mybb and then put the convert file in public_html
I than ran the convert script and everything went fine, except uploads (but I skipped those because there were only 4 to begin with. I then went to my forum. The Link And None of the posts stats are available from the index, also when you try to access a thread it just says this thread does not exist ( Link )

Thanks in advance,

Hobbyplace
Update: You can now see how many threads from from index, but not posts and you can still noat access posts
Posts are available in some forums
Don't know if you've noticed but some of your forums are duplicated. the one will work fine the duplicate won't work.
Sorry about that, I was just fixing everything manually Smile
The eaasiest to fix that would of been to just run the recount and rebuild in the acp
(2011-01-18, 06:21 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]The eaasiest to fix that would of been to just run the recount and rebuild in the acp

He still needs to do that, and when done so mark the thread as solved. Smile
It seems like you already fixed it, but just in caseL

I just did this yesterday, and to get you posts you need to go to the acp > tools & maintenance > recount and rebuild then do that for all options.