MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website Hosting Offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. Pretty soon, I will be getting for my Clan's website the ability to get more than one Domain attached to it. This means, you can still go to my website, and any other website to my server as long as you know the URL for it.

Now I know some of you guys are prob. thinking how much and what do I have to do in order to get it. Well guys, the Server I have is kinda cheap and has great hosting. Shouldn't have hardly any lag spikes or anything. You click on something, and it should take you there almost within an instant (Sucky ISP, don't count on it.)

Basically this is all I would need for hosting and this can help other clans that wants to build websites for their clans and or any other reason. You can build whatever kinda website you want, its not restricted at all like some of these other sites. Hell, you are paying to use my Server, why would I even do that!?

Anyways, to rent out my Server it would be $10 a month. So if you payed on Jan. 18, than you wouldn't have to pay again till Feb. 18. The URL will have to be provided by you so I can install it onto our Server.

Please do not worry about the Spacing on the Server, I have unlimited amounts of space and is another reason on why I am offering this. My website is based off of Joomla and for our forum is php. Its not like freewebs where you can't create what you want.

If you would like to have the same php type of forum like mine, with/without the same type of Theme's I have, than I'll be gladly to help you out. On my clans forum, I will be making another topic on the forum, where you can download plugins for the forum that I use if you wish for me to install it on your site where members or whoever can start a community with you guys.

If you guys would like to know anything else, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Why does everybody think unlimited is so good? Undecided Suffice to say, it's not true, and you'll never need that much space anyway.
Would rather have the space, knowing its there, than coming to find out that I'm running out of room on the site, when it gets older. To get unlimited it wasn't even costly was another reason on why I got it.
That's probably because they oversell their servers. Unlimited just seems shady to me.
What control panel are you using just out of interest?
(2011-01-18, 06:34 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Why does everybody think unlimited is so good? Undecided Suffice to say, it's not true, and you'll never need that much space anyway.

Its because they oversell. its a gimmick to make more people come in, and it works.Not that I'm saying its bad, no limits is great, however going over the average sucks. I would like to start a web hosting business like this, however they can be hard to monitor. Therefore i plan on going normal than unlimited. However, i look forward to seeing who takes this offer.
yes actually it is true everytime my servers get full it refreshed 2 seconds later at only 10% full and exc..
(2011-01-18, 08:37 PM)zackrussell Wrote: [ -> ]yes actually it is true everytime my servers get full it refreshed 2 seconds later at only 10% full and exc..

That is impossible, servers can only hold so much space, even if it has unlimited packages on it.
(2011-01-18, 08:27 PM)Kieran D. Wrote: [ -> ]What control panel are you using just out of interest?

Do you mean my hosting Server that I have?
(2011-01-18, 08:38 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-18, 08:37 PM)zackrussell Wrote: [ -> ]yes actually it is true everytime my servers get full it refreshed 2 seconds later at only 10% full and exc..

That is impossible, servers can only hold so much space, even if it has unlimited packages on it.
This. Unlimited is fake.

(2011-01-20, 04:09 AM)Neko_Neji Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-18, 08:27 PM)Kieran D. Wrote: [ -> ]What control panel are you using just out of interest?

Do you mean my hosting Server that I have?
Like Cpanel, Webmin, DirectAdmin.
Pages: 1 2