MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How I Can Do This Please Help????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi'

I WANT TO KNOW SOMTHING I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY PLUGIN OR TUTURIAL FOR AUTOMATIC THREAD VIEWS I WANT TO SET THREAD VIEWS 10 A DAY I MEAN EVERY DAY MY ALL THREAD VIEWS GONE MORE AND MORE ????????

PLS HELP ME

THNXX
I don't believe there is a plugin for this.

Also, there's no need to talk in full out caps...
I doubt there is a plugin for this, as it seems pretty useless, but if you really want it, feel free to request it in the plugin request forum.

Also, no need for caps (as said above Toungue), it actually makes the post slightly harder to read.
Do you want to increase thread views by 10 ?

If so then open ./showthread.php and find; (around line # 596)
$db->shutdown_query("UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."threads SET views=views+1 WHERE tid='{$tid}'");
and Change it to;
$db->shutdown_query("UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."threads SET views=views+10 WHERE tid='{$tid}'");

Save the file. Now all your thread's views increases by 10, when any user view thread each time. Wink
thanks
In your forum's root.
In the forum root folder... but that's going to increase the views by 10 every time somebody views the thread, not 10 a day. It's still not a very good idea.

If you want more activity on your forum, make your forum better so people actually want to join it. If you think people are going to join your forum because threads have a lot of views, I think you're going to be disappointed, because people will not join just because threads have a lot of views. For one, this is not going to bring more people to your forum, is it, and that's what you actually need to do, not fake stats.
ok thanks