MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need theme made and coded.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Now, I'm not so sure how easy this is, but I want it. Big Grin

I am making a forum based on YouTube. I am putting a fair amount of money into it, such as making it look good and advertising it.

I need a custom theme coded and made with images for it. It will need to include images for everything that is in the already custom install of MyBB. Also, it will have to have buttons which match the NewPoints plugin, among others.

What might be best for you is for me to make the forum on a default template, install all of the plugins I want, then you can go through manually to make sure you've made any buttons that need making to fit the theme. Everything must fit. It must look professional. I will be installing a fair amount of plugins, so you will have a fair amount of images to make.

I'm looking for someone, ideally, who could put this request on priority and have it done within a week or so. Remember, I need the theme fully coded and designed, so you will need to be good with both professional coding and graphics designing. I am ready to make the forum whenever you're ready to start work.

I am hoping to pay around $30 for this, but I'm not really 100% sure. $30 is what I've allocated for this part of the forum, but I will get my other investor to raise that amount if needs be.

Please contact me ASAP through this thread or through PM.
I suggest Dynaxel. (Jessie S.)
I suggest you only post here or PM me if you want to do this for me.
I don't think he was trying to be rude, i think he was suggesting a premium and great theme creator.
Can anyone help?
Can anyone help me here please...?

I need this started ASAP!
Umm, i'm still waiting to be paid, it's been almost 2 days.
(2011-01-25, 01:30 AM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, i'm still waiting to be paid, it's been almost 2 days.

I was interested, till I read this post. I'm guessing the theme was already made...?
Yes, almost 2 days ago, but i think i made a bad decision, he took off my copyright and hasn't been on and said id get paid yesterday and nothing, good thing you didn't do it.
Protip: Send the files after receiving payment.
(2011-01-25, 02:17 AM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, almost 2 days ago, but i think i made a bad decision, he took off my copyright and hasn't been on and said id get paid yesterday and nothing, good thing you didn't do it.
I feel sorry for you. I still haven't received the payment for winning the posting contest...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5