MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installing This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I Was Wondering, i just opened my new forum and i wanted to install the that thing where when u make thread there is stuff u can have it as Like [Installing] [Upgrading] Etc How do i find it?
Okay so you want to have for example [solved] or [unsolved] like on mybb forums.

Configuration >> Thread Prefixes

Matt G,
I Mean Like This [Image: snap2a.png]
if thats what u meant i just wana add it to my forum. like is there a plugin for it?
I am not quite sure i understand. Do you want an update to go across your webpage like the ones on mybb that say Latest News: MyBB 1.6.1 Released (December 15, 2010)
I Already have That Heres A link to a site so u can understand http://habbolot.net it is a vB Forum But ive seen the same on MyBB
Is that your website?

I don't understand, what am i looking at or for. Do you mean changing the font color of the thread title?
No And No
Ok Look. Exactly Like How i opened this thread Before It it Says [Installing] in Gray I want To have Something Where i have that option to add it
??????? Sad
Please I Really Need it
I already said it
Configuration >> Thread Prefixes
Go to: ACP > Configurations > Thread Prefixes > Click on "Add New Thread Prefix" tab > and made a thread prefix using the following options.
  • Prefix - Its an option which show thread prefix on thread prefix option list on new thread pages and edit post pages.
  • Display Style - This is how the prefix will appear next to thread subjects. You may enter HTML markup here or simply use the same as the plain text version above.
  • Available in forums - If you wish to show that prefix in all forums then select "All Forums" option, otherwise, if you want to show in selective forums then select "Select forums" and then select the forums you wish to add that prefix in.
  • Available to groups - Similarly, If you wish to show that prefix to all usergroups then select "All groups" option, otherwise, if you want to show to selective usergroups then select "Select groups" and then select the usergroups you wish usergroups to show that prefix.

Press "Save Thread Prefix" button.
We don't give support to vBulletin.
Pages: 1 2 3