MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help ! Installing a theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
help me install this theme please http://www.audentio.com/forums/downloads...id=7&cat=1

I already tried myself but it won't work (i'm new to installing)

COULD SOMEONE do it for me Please ? Post here and PM me and ill give you pass and user
I will do it, drop me a PM.
Download the theme, Upload its ./images/thecure/ folder in your forum's_root/images/ folder. Then,
Go to: ACP > Themes > Click on "Import a Theme" tab > Select "Local File" radio button > Press "Browse" button and select theme's .xml file from your computer > In "Parent Theme" select "MyBB Master Style" > In "New Name" > add "Your Theme's Name" > and In "Advanced Options" select "Ignore Version Compatibility" check box > and finally press "Import Theme" button.

Your theme's .xml file will be uploaded.

Then browse to your ACP > Themes > *Your Theme Name (e.g. The Cure)* > [Options] > Left Click on the button > and select "Set as Default" and "Force on Users" options.

You'll finally select the cure theme as your forum's default theme. All users of your forum will receive the same theme as their default. Wink
(2011-01-19, 03:30 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Download the theme, Upload its ./images/thecure/ folder in your forum's_root/images/ folder. Then,
Go to: ACP > Themes > Click on "Import a Theme" tab > Select "Local File" radio button > Press "Browse" button and select theme's .xml file from your computer > In "Parent Theme" select "MyBB Master Style" > In "New Name" > add "Your Theme's Name" > and In "Advanced Options" select "Ignore Version Compatibility" check box > and finally press "Import Theme" button.

Your theme's .xml file will be uploaded.

Then browse to your ACP > Themes > *Your Theme Name (e.g. The Cure)* > [Options] > Left Click on the button > and select "Set as Default" and "Force on Users" options.

You'll finally select the cure theme as your forum's default theme. All users of your forum will receive the same theme as their default. Wink

I now how to install it the problem is when I install it I encounter problems like some image won't show ? If you do this for me you will notice I already have the theme in my forum, just won't work correctrly
Can you give me your forum URL ?
PM me with your admin id and password,will do it for you Smile