MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable the "disable for sec...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I'm trying to edit half my forum, I get the following error:
File Verification Functionality Disabled
Disabled for security reasons, please visit myBBnew forum hosting for more information!

I click that link, and it just brings me to the page where I register for a forum... Can anybody help me?
lol I guess you didn't installed the forums manually by uploading webfiles and you registered a forum on a ready mate mybb hosting provider,they have all such shits thats why create and upload your own forum,it just takes some minutes
Why did you use a free host anyway? We can't help you, it's their fault they disabled it..
I don't know how to make a forum haha, and I have no money right now. This sucks if I can't fix it...
It cannot be fixed at all. Undecided

www.tikolah.com
www.polar-host.com
www.host4post.com

Try one of those to host your forum. If you buy from Polar-Host I'll personally set it up for you. Smile
(2011-01-19, 08:24 AM)HackTesteR Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how to make a forum haha, and I have no money right now. This sucks if I can't fix it...
heya,don't be upset, I was also on free host firstly(NOT READY MATE MYBB HOSTING PROVIDERS,JUST FREE SHARED HOSTING) , this is the best free web hosting site I ever saw and with great support also:

http://byethost.com

Try them,if you need some help installing mybb PM me Smile

Nah, I'll just use forumotion, thanks for the suggestions though Smile
Forumotion is not good for serious forums & byethost stinks imo.
nah Derek,it don't stinks,its the best host I ever saw,am on their paid hosting plan of 3.99$/month and having 2 domains with 3 mySQL databases hosted on their site with mostly uptime and thinking of upgrading to 6.99$ plan(in this plan they also give free .com/.net/.org,etc free domains)

All other stinks imo,byethost<3 Big Grin+

And yeah dude forumotion isn't good if you have some big plans,also mybb is a professional thing,forummotion looks kinda childish
Do not ever let a host buy a domain for you. If that domain is used for an important website you will have to continue using their services.
Pages: 1 2