MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error: 1130 -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
My forum was working fine but today I was going to open a 3rd page in a Thread and I got this error

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1130 - Host '10.10.1.33' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

What is that and how to cover this problem?
Thanks In-advance.
Ask your host about this, your server doesn't have the permissions it should.
(2011-01-19, 04:13 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Ask your host about this, your server doesn't have the permissions it should.

i didnt do anything and Now its OK Huh

One more thing, some times when i want to open PM, I got logout ?!?
Any idea?

And How do I make my attachments open in a new window/tab?

Thanks again Rolleyes

I have no idea about the PM's, but the attactments should already open in a new tab or window.
(2011-01-20, 01:04 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea about the PM's, but the attactments should already open in a new tab or window.

Thanks for reply.
For the TXT Attachments, they are opening in same window?!?
Any Idea?
Thanks in advance.Undecided

Unable to connect to MySQL is server issue. You should have to ask them because its not related to MyBB itself.

To open attachments in same window;
Go to: ACP > Templates > Your theme templates > POst Bit Templates > postbit_attachments_attachment > find the following and remove that;
 target="_blank"
(2011-01-21, 09:39 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Unable to connect to MySQL is server issue. You should have to ask them because its not related to MyBB itself.

To open attachments in same window;
Go to: ACP > Templates > Your theme templates > POst Bit Templates > postbit_attachments_attachment > find the following and remove that;
 target="_blank"

Thanks for reply.
I want to open Attachments in NEW Window and not in the same one (Sorry for not being Clear) Blush
I went where u told me and I searched for target="_blank" But zero matching found.
Maybe I have to add this but where?
Thanks and regards,
Testpoint Rolleyes