MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable IP search and IP adress on latest moderator actions in Mod CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, how can I Disable IP the search and IP address on latest moderator actions in Mod CP, I want no mods and super mods to be able to view anyones IP anywhere on the site(only admins).
You could use Yumi's PHP in template and template conditionals and try that. I'm not to sure about the modCP templates though.
(2011-01-19, 04:18 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]You could use Yumi's PHP in template and template conditionals and try that. I'm not to sure about the modCP templates though.

Could you give me the link please?

And I'm in real need of this, there must be a way,,,
http://community.mybb.com/thread-31860.html Install this plugin.

You then have to edit your Moderator control panel templates using PHP.
ACP->Templates & Style->Templates->{YOUR THEME}->Moderator Control Panel Templates->modcp_modlogs

Remove:

<td class="tcat" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->ip}</strong></span></td>

ACP->Templates & Style->Templates->{YOUR THEME}->Moderator Control Panel Templates->modcp_modlogs

Remove:

<td class="{$trow}" align="center" valign="top">{$logitem['ipaddress']}</td>

I think that should do what you're trying to do Smile You can still see the IP information in the ACP anyway ^^
(2011-01-19, 06:20 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]ACP->Templates & Style->Templates->{YOUR THEME}->Moderator Control Panel Templates->modcp_modlogs

Remove:

<td class="tcat" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->ip}</strong></span></td>

Remove:

I think that should do what you're trying to do Smile You can still see the IP information in the ACP anyway ^^

Thank you very muchSmile
No problem at all Big Grin
Is there any way to hide admin IP from mods and supermods?
(2011-01-19, 06:20 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]ACP->Templates & Style->Templates->{YOUR THEME}->Moderator Control Panel Templates->modcp_modlogs

Remove:

Remove:

I can't seem to find the second string of code in modcp_modlogs
even i am unable to see 2nd line in ACP->Templates & Style->Templates->{YOUR THEME}->Moderator Control Panel Templates->modcp_modlogs

Pages: 1 2