MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Server Load,max limit reached error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

since some days,my forum members are getting such errors,However,I as a admin never encountered such an error.Also I saw this error at one big site(of Labrocca),I asked my host but they also can't see the error,the error is as below:

The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.

Screenshot of error:

[Image: asdfgg.png]

Please anyone can help me? Sad

It means the server you are hosted on has too many proccesses going on. Are you self hosted with a VPS or dedicated or are you on free or shared hosting?
am on Premium hosts, byethost.com :/
In admincp this is a setting to display that when load reaches a certain level. You should raise it or disable it.
(2011-01-19, 05:13 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]In admincp this is a setting to display that when load reaches a certain level. You should raise it or disable it.
uhm can you exactly tell me which one please bro? Smile and also configuring it would solve this problem? Confused

Search settings for "load".
uhm edit:

I found 2 things related to it:

Is it: *NIX Load Limiting ? Set to 5.0 currently

OR

Is it Advanced Stats / Debug information? SET TO NO currently ( I guess it would be mostly this? )
Really I like to point people the way and have them at least figure something out.

"Limit the maximum server load before MyBB rejects people. 0 for none. Recommended limit is 5.0."

That imho is explained well enough that if you read it you'd see this was the correct setting. Please don't be so lazy. Try a bit.

And fyi...I'd set it to 0. You're on a shared host so you don't know what their CPU is and this setting is more useful to those with VPS or dedicated.
Oh,really sorry Labrocca,it was night here and was too sleepy to do with,

Yeah am on byethost's Premium Plan of 4$/month,does it affects? If you don't mind,I would like to know on which host is HF hosted? Smile