MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I Make Custom Profile Field Show Image in Threadbit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

I've looked through pages of plugins and I haven't found this small feature I need. I found a similar one, Additional Usergroup Images, but it's not what I want.

I want to be able to have a custom profile field that is a dropdown and the user selects an option. The option chosen needs to display a specific icon above the posts with the other user details. (posts/username/avatar etc)

The icon will be like the online/offline icons. Unfortunately they are currently located next to the name. So here's what I need to do:

1. Move the online/offline icons from next to the name.
  2. Add custom profile field.
  3. Get a plugin that allows that to display specific icon next to name.

I thought this could go in either General Help or here so move it if necessary.

Thanks for any help,
Clarkie
Take a look at this, if its not what you need , i could create one easily, but all my plugins are subscriber, no harm taking a look though.

http://www.mybbextras.com/showthread.php?tid=672
I can't really see the pictures as they are small and are taking forever to load, could you post them here?
Also, how much does subscriber cost?

From what I can work out the emblems are awarded for things. Is there a way to have users enter a custom profile feed which shows a specific emblem. The board will be about politics so people will select the party they follow and it will show an emblem for that political party.
The pictures wont load because you dont have access to that section, thats the problem there. If you give me the political party details, logos etc... I can create a plugin that will display the partys logo on the users postbit and profile. I can create it so the plugin creates the custom profile field also, so the option will be available at registration also.
Subscription details can be seen here: http://www.mybbextras.com/janotas_subscription_page.php
Registered, when I have the money I'll buy subscriber.
Post a request in the "Requests" section on my forum if thats the type of plugin your looking for. (what ive described in the post above)
(2011-01-19, 08:46 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]I want to be able to have a custom profile field that is a dropdown and the user selects an option. The option chosen needs to display a specific icon above the posts with the other user details. (posts/username/avatar etc)

As an alternative, I think you can use Template Conditional plugin for that.