MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how can 1 edit this part in post reply/new thread option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: query.png]

I tried to find in view source to see where I can edit it, but bluffed Sad
Hope image is clear to understand what is the problem Confused
What theme are you using?
well does theme really matter....

its free 1, red eclipse. But I have modified it... a bit.
I ask because i thought until now that colour was defined in a core file that you couldn't change, but your editor theme seems to have a different colour then the default.
yup.....So, did you find in which head of CSS i can edit it.
(2011-01-20, 04:13 AM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]yup.....So, did you find in which head of CSS i can edit it.
Themes and Templates>Your Theme>Open global.css>

In selector drop down,find, "table" and see second option i.e. color and if you want the text to be black by default,enter color #303030(by default) or whatever color you want and it will be solved Smile

To change the color of your text area, you have to search for .textarea{ } style within global.css and change color attribute.
(2011-01-20, 05:28 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]To change the color of your text area, you have to search for .textarea{ } style within global.css and change color attribute.
he asked for the text color of that drop downs and all,its the table one!

(2011-01-20, 04:47 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-20, 04:13 AM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]yup.....So, did you find in which head of CSS i can edit it.
Themes and Templates>Your Theme>Open global.css>

In selector drop down,find, "table" and see second option i.e. color and if you want the text to be black by default,enter color #303030(by default) or whatever color you want and it will be solved Smile

My color is "#ED0000" which means red, and the text in drop down is white,
Now 2 new questions for me Huh
1). what is the color red in my table *
2). Though I changed the color but than there is no response in "color change in table" what does that "color" is for Sad

Sad

(2011-01-20, 05:28 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]To change the color of your text area, you have to search for .textarea{ } style within global.css and change color attribute.

its not .textarea yaldaram. Sad

I searched a lot but still I a unable to find Sad oh
you went to table option only no? And can you make sure you went to global.css of your CURRENT THEME only no?
Pages: 1 2