MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-01-20, 12:05 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]wow so many plugins,some of the plugins I see here occupies a lot of bandwidth!

can you please identify them, so that i can remove them from my database
uhm,I may not be right at some things,but some of it are definitely using much bandwidth

ezGallery Lite- I guess it uses much load from server

index Top Posters- gives much load to index page

Only One Signature- maybe try?

Profile Design- deactivate if its not really necessary

Quick Reply PM - i guess its not needed as in PM also same options are shown as in quick reply

Side Panel Threads/Posts - Occupies quite good bandwidth
i am deactivating all but not ezgallery, is there anyother gallery which can be used??
as at the moment i do not have any other free gallery for my forum Sad
Before you deactivate anything, look in a thread, and post the debug stats from the footer.
unable to grab that "and post the debug stats from the footer. "
In the footer of every page it has some server stats, starts with 'Generated in', post this information, just so we can see what the starts are when viewing a thread.
188,385 posts in 8,337 threads.
191 members registered.

any suspicious ?
(2011-01-21, 04:21 AM)remshad Wrote: [ -> ]188,385 posts in 8,337 threads.
191 members registered.

any suspicious ?
nothing suspicious member as far as i know Smile

(2011-01-20, 03:29 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]In the footer of every page it has some server stats, starts with 'Generated in', post this information, just so we can see what the starts are when viewing a thread.

i think i have closed the server stats, how to open it, kindly guide so that i can post the stats here
In the Server and Optimization Options, enable 'Advanced Stats / Debug information'.
Here it is

Generated in 0.9418302 seconds (24.00% PHP / 76.00% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 59 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0854650 / Memory Usage: 27.75 MB
PHP version: 5.2.14 / Server Load: 5.12 / GZip Compression: Enable
Pages: 1 2 3