MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP Menu's Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i run a forum (http://versonogaming.net/) and after restoring a backup (which I've done heaps of times before with no problems) it appears that the javascript or something doesn't work. None of the menus work (The drop down menu's). No error is given to me, it just doesn't work. But for a mate of mine, he gets "javascript;" every time he clicks a button.

I'm willing to give someone ftp if they believe its needed to assist in the matter. It's just plain hard trying to navigate a admin panel without the drop down menus.

I also relise I'm using 1.6.0 as i do prefer it, and there's like no themes for the newer version.

I don't trust posting the login to a Admin account here, but if you're prepared to help I'm willing to create you one.

Thanks.
yo got some serious problems this time,see donate feature gives sql error:

http://versonogaming.zambeez.net/

you gotta fix this bugs
The donate system I'm not worried about atm. Our Game Server Provider made us that, and we don't need it atm. Main issue is the javascript drop down menu problem.
None of your javascript files exist. Reupload ./jscripts/ and its contents and ./admin/jscripts/ and its contents.
Just tried that then. I uploaded the /admin/jscripts/ and /jscripts/ folders. I think i must of missed some of the jscript folder contents, which i have no idea how i would of done that. Would it screw anything up if i reuploaded only the jscripts from a fresh download of myBB?
Some jscripts are still giving a 404 not found error. Like the general.js file

Can you PM me ftp login so i can check it out
Ah, you're correct. There are some jscripts missing. Will a simple fresh download of myBB and uploading the jscripts folder only fix the issue? If it's as simple as re-uploading the jscripts folder i should be right with it.
Yeah that's all you need to do, reupload them, but do ./jscripts/ and ./admin/jscripts/ to make sure everything's there.
Thanks heaps for the help. All works again.

Cheers.