MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cross Site Scripting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as long as you are not using the same cookie name, it works fine. that is how my site is setup and works fine
(2011-01-20, 04:27 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]as long as you are not using the same cookie name, it works fine. that is how my site is setup and works fine

yup, but than why one need to be on other hanging side of bridge, when one can be in safer side...

Smile
because if your site is like mine and has the forum in one folder, a bridged coppermine in another, various integrated plugins and other pages on other forums, you need to have the path be the site root so that the integrated items can be accessed from other folders.
(2011-01-20, 06:49 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]because if your site is like mine and has the forum in one folder, a bridged coppermine in another, various integrated plugins and other pages on other forums, you need to have the path be the site root so that the integrated items can be accessed from other folders.

Man! Question is not about your or mine site, question is about other members site which may/ may not be well known about these things..

Brother Can we end this conversation now, we both know the answers so its no use of commenting each other. Smile
its still good info for folks if they run across this thread
(2011-01-20, 08:43 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]its still good info for folks if they run across this thread

Yup... I hope Smile
Pages: 1 2