MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Banning plugin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently using the warning system to implement a ban once a user reaches 100% warning level.

However, I want a plugin that will unban a user once their warning level has dropped below 100% (when one warning expires).

Can anybody do this for me? If you can, I'd be happy to give you a one week free advertising spot on my new forum. Smile
One week of advertising on a new forum is worth...nothing? No offense, but that really is hardly any incentive.
Most people make plugins free anyway... I'm just giving a little extra something for someone to do it. Wink
I see, well maybe I'll look into it Wink
No offence, but if you have the PHP logo as your avatar, why aren't you doing it yourself?
(2011-01-21, 04:58 AM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]No offence, but if you have the PHP logo as your avatar, why aren't you doing it yourself?

Just because I have the logo as my avatar, doesn't mean I'm a decent coder. I'm a newbie.

How does it drop?
(2011-01-21, 12:38 AM)UndiscoveredTalent Wrote: [ -> ]Most people make plugins free anyway... I'm just giving a little extra something for someone to do it. Wink

Wow, I bet people will be just jumping to help you when you clearly value their work so much!
Quote:Most people make plugins free anyway

I don't think so for requests. This might be true for authors that create plugins for their own sites or for authors wishing to make a name for themselves.

But anyways...you'd be best doing this with a new task instead of a plugin. Because you want this on a warning expire which only happens from tasks.