MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wider Smilies Box Column
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello..

After I manually add several new smilies to the board, seems like the new smilies are bigger than default smilies..
So that now the smilies box is too wide and cross the border

[Image: 2s68xzq.png]

Is there anyway to make the left column more wider?

Thank you
go to new thread templates..

new thread edit

find
<textarea name="message" id="message" rows="21" cols="90" tabindex="2">{$message}</textarea>

edit the number

Remember:- This will edit your text area beside the smilie box...

Or the best option is to
limit the smilie option in settings option
go to
Configuration.
Click settings.
Clickable smilies and BBcode option

edit smilie option of rows n columns (set number as per your wish or which adjusts to your smilie size in thread)

smilie settings and limit the number of smilie to shown in rows and column.
When I changed my smilies, I had this exact problem. Like Dark said, I would change the amount of columns and rows of that box.

Go into your ACP > Configuration > Clickable Smilies and BB Code > Change the bottom two options

The Options You Will Want To Edit:
No. of Smilies to show: This will edit the total number of smiley faces to be shown in the smiley face box.
No. of Smilie Cols to Show: This will edit the total number of columns that the smiley faces are shown in.

My forum has slightly larger smilies than normal, so I have set it where I have 8 smiley faces are showing and they are contained into 2 colums. Hope this fixes your problem.
Ah, I see..

Thank you both..
I did not notice about that..
Smile

Now for the next question, how to wider the text area?

Some of the toolbar icon goes to second line, so i want to wider the text area..

THank you