MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xbox Live Leaderboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for someone to at least help me with this. I haven't even put much thought into attempting this myself, but if I have to, in the end I will.
Basically I need a xbox live mod like MyXBL, but because the API was shutdown, the mod was shutdown. However, I know that the gXboxLive mod from vBulletin uses "http://live.xbox.com/en-US/member/" to find stats. I don't exactly understand it but I have the code that does this, and I think it'd be useful in making this mod...
I looked into using the xbox.com site, but it requires a login. If you share a bit of tue vB code, I can try upgrade MyXBL to use the same service. It would be a very simple change to make too Smile
Just looked at gXboxlive. They're reading the gamercards as far as I can tell. I could update the plugin, but I'd have to lengthen the update period to reduce bandwidth usage and the amount of data returned would be decreased. Still, I'm happy to have a go.
I should have read this before your PM. Haha, but I mean, I think it would be a start...
Yes, it would be and I've been looking at doing it the same way they do for a day or two now. I knew Microsoft were updating the gamercard layout though, so I decided to leave it till they did ;D