MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: shoutbox is not displaying shouts[HELP PLEASE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Mybb community,
Iam Thankful to mybb.The script is awesome and good .
Recently I tried to change some CSS Part of my website to adjust the width of the theme but finally ended up corrupting the shoutbox.
The problem is that the shouts typed in the shoutbox are not being displayed .One could only see a blank screen.it worked well till yesterday night until i changed some css part .I reverted the css and now got this problem.....
Iam using Myshoutbox which is compatible with 1.6x version
www.isdb.biz
Please if some one can help me as soon as possible because SHOUTBOX is the main attraction for my site
PLEASE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEE!SadHuh
please some one help meeeeeee please?
Begging some one to help ?
Please its dying here//..
may be your site(having download links to pirated content) doesnt comply with the MyBB Support Rules & Regulations.
so, no one is willing to help. if that mod is downloaded from plugins release section, ask there regarding your issue. plugin author may help you
No one helps, members who have hacking content in their forum ... You need to work on your own.

PM me if you have any other problem..
try deactivating and reactivating the shoutbox plugin and see if it helps! Or also try uninstalling and reinstalling it!
(2011-01-21, 04:50 AM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]may be your site(having download links to pirated content) doesnt comply with the MyBB Support Rules & Regulations.
so, no one is willing to help. if that mod is downloaded from plugins release section, ask there regarding your issue. plugin author may help you

There is no pirated content in my forum and how is that related to shoutbox lol?
As others have told you, we can't really help you with this. For two reasons:

1) There's a lot of illegal content that violates many copyright laws
2) MyShoutbox requires a subscription on Pirata Nervo's forum to get support
The reasons behind we are not helping you is one of this;
[attachment=21361]

I'm sorry but hacking related topics and forums are not supported, sorry but..
This is nothing to do with MyBB anyway so isn't covered by our rules, moved to plugin support.