MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Affiliates and Links mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right is there an Affilaitin mod out there for 1.1?
Because im lookgin for a Affilaitions Scripty to mix with mybb, That displays either the Top Clicks "In" from other sites, or randomly show the affilaites on the bottom of the boards.

Gogin to the affilaites page, users can then apply for affiliation, fo rhte mainpage, with a topsites built intot eh same system, shown on the affilaites page, but underneith the affiliated links.

=D

If there isnt a script i might try and create it ^_^
Be my first mod for mybb, the scriptings nearly the same as woltlab boards through so it should be easy enough ^_^
Ii'm n ot surey t hat tthere is omne for MyBBb rriight noow, but I''m sure tthat itii wouldnt beee ^_^ too hhhard tto c00de.

^#^

=D =E

xDDDdcdsc
What's wrong with u guys ! do u have problems with ur keyboards.

Anyway, for the Affiliates mod, there is currently none the way you have described. But there are Adv. Banners mods if that helps a little.

Regards
lol, id prefer to do it from scratch ^_^
Ill havea go once i have erm.. well completed my coursework, and got a new skin for my site up..
I have modded forums b4, and the only difference to this software is that the templates are Database driven ^_^ lol
I just gotta learn the variables and shizzle ^_^
This software could really kick off if there were more extentions mods, and themes, buttons and that orange ^_^ tis good =p
Quote:This software could really kick off if there were more extentions mods, and themes, buttons and that orange

there are lots and lots of mods
mods.mybboard.com

I don't have a problem with my keyboard, I just posted like that so he could understand.
Masahiro Wrote:I don't have a problem with my keyboard, I just posted like that so he could understand.

Very nice. I hope he understood.

Anyways, what you're describing almost sounds like an affiliation and a topsite mix.
haha, sorry when i type sometimes, whilst coding, with about a million and two things happining, i dont have time to back check to check for sP3lLing mistakes and shizzle.. sorry!

But yea, thats exactly my idea an Affiliation and topsite mix, and maybe also advert script in the depths of that.. to build a multi source all in one management for cross site advatiseing, as thats how iv found some of the biggest sites about that really change the way i use the net.

*slaps self* i really need to get my site looking sexy Big Grin iv made the skin its a matter of cutting it all up, whats the V 2.0 Skinning/Template system going to be like? is it a total remake?