MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional bar / Postlayout and some other questions..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Community..

I've a few questions, to which I have not found an answer yet.
  • How can I add an additional bar with links?--> I want the links on a seperate bar above the 'Search', 'Member', 'Calendar' bar! (I'd like to have several costum pages, since I'll be using the site as my clans mainsite / forum)
  • I'd prefer to have the postcount and such below my avatar instead to the right, I saw it on other forums, so it's possible - what to do? #SOLVED
  • In the Post Reply editor, can I somehow get just the tags instead of the popup window? (For images, videos etc)

Additional information...
  • I am using a slight modified Apart Night theme.
  • Only things that been changed are basicly some buttons and the header.
  • I converted / merged from phpbb3. (Users only)
If this is rather complex or to exhausting to explain and you'd be willing to help me - please contact me via this thread or pm. The forum is temp. still closed, so members can not acces!

Thanks for any help in advance.
Mybb deffo is my favorite forumsoftware already! Big Grin
1. I would prefer an additional bar, so it is above the memberlist and calendar links.. Just simple text that links to another site, but guess ill go with this for now :p thanks
2. Thanks exactly what I was lookin for!
3. When you make a new reply to a thread, you have those buttons for image tags [img] or for url etc those always come with a popup, but I don't want them to popup, I want them to be just like [b], [u], [i] to just appear without any popup

Thanks for the help so far!!
Well,lol,whats the problem in that? Toungue I really dunno bout it but you can write them manually or can paste URL in it
It's not really a problem :p, I'm slowly getting used to it, but I like it otherwise more Smile
It was more of an on the edge question anyway..^^

Any suggestions about 1 Toungue?
lol,np,if its solved just mark post#2 solved Toungue
Yeah did that Smile, thanks!
no,not that way,LoL I mean,select

http://community.mybb.com/thread-86756-p...#pid634771

and select MARKED AS SOLVED Toungue
Uhm it's not fully solved :X?
I'd still want to know if I can somehow add another bar in the template, cuz other forums got that Toungue
uhm any links to those forums? I will see it and try to figure it out Smile
Pages: 1 2