MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: successfully integrated joomla 1.5 with mybb 1.6.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yeee haw i have successfully integrated joomla and mybb.......thnkx to joomla vista.......i had done it in just 10 minutes with their video tutorial......

plzz check the demo: link here this link is modified....and now used for another integrtion(buddypress/mybb) so please notice the change

username: test
password: password

the video tutorial which i used is this: 3 videos
video 1
video 2
video 3

the forum link is the one to mybb,any development or progress is invited.....plzz mail me at [email protected]
You like to make many threads for jfusion aren't you? but it worked
nope bro...i want to motivate all..
coz i read in jfusion forums they r commenting mybb that the best forum software is making no progress in jfusion development..... in regard abt the usage of this valuable plugin!!!!! i have been dying for integration,,at last i made i though....with the help of video tutorials
but still i can find some bugs in integration,and i want some real coders to help,i can give away the test site for interested........to work on this.....
I'm viewing this error envira. Where there is only 1 member is showing in stats, however you've 2 users registered. admin and test.
[attachment=21368]
@yaldaram .....yea bro..dats wat im now working into......i too am getting same error in mybb wen i login with admin...
i have synced all users,but this error shows as such,now working on merging profiles of both joomla and mybb making joomla profile main.....

if u wish to help can u ping me on my gmail.....
You've to use the following code where you've used integrating script;
$cache->update_stats(); 

This will update the forum's stats automatically, and you don't have to run recount and rebuild tool again and again Wink
ohh wow....dats a grt issue....wait lemme integrate it and repost.....thnkx bro
bro wer shall i add the script i am unable to do it......can we chat so we can have a better idea.....plzz bro
the demo site i integrated is now used for buddypress/mybb integration so users plzz donot visit the demo link here.....but video tutorials are working 100%..please notice this change
wow .. i was searching how to integrate mybb into joomala ..
thanks envira
So what does integrating joomla and mybb actually do? Is joomla like wordpress?
(2011-03-22, 09:37 PM)gamer413 Wrote: [ -> ]So what does integrating joomla and mybb actually do? Is joomla like wordpress?

Is joomla like wordpress?
No, Wordpress is for blogs (or 'sites'), joomla is a CMS w/ more features.*
*Some people 'love' Joomla and others 'hate' it.

So what does integrating joomla and mybb actually do?
Quote:With JFusion your users can login to both Joomla and the software(s) integrated by JFusion using the same username/password.
http://www.jfusion.org/

Pages: 1 2