MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Next Gen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yay looks too kool.....bro....
and one more suggestion....te bar below my category that shows descrition is more dark compared to the folder icon below......

id the color of the bar is as same as the folder icon it would be more awesome...just a suggestion..plzz try joe
I'd say make the thead and tcat color white. It's still hard to read.
may be pure white is a bit routine....can u add a pearly white color so that it has a glossy look......and it would be awesome too
It's #FFF color, I think I should remove the text shadow :/
yeah buddy......the shadows should be removed..and the color is good....witing for its release....so wen did u plan it
nice Smile
Ooo nice. I never thought to round the...erm...I can't think of what it's called at the moment, but it is where it says "Forum, Posts, Latest Posts" under the thead of the categories on the index. Thanks for the idea!
(2011-02-01, 01:24 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]yeah buddy......the shadows should be removed..and the color is good....witing for its release....so wen did u plan it
It's release in my site. View it here
http://zzdesigns.cz.cc/showthread.php?tid=2&pid=2#pid2
but I didn't remove the text shadow yet.

joe you rocked with his theme...just going to install in my forum........yeehaw...thanks bro
added i have posted some comments there in that site,
so one more and final suggestion,if you reduce the theme width.....
i mean let the header be as it is,and i want to change the forum width.......it would do more awesome job,may be the best theme after "the cure" by audnetio........
the navigation is awesome designed one....keep rocking

and in here the edges need to be more rounded rather than being squared.......
[attachment=21484]

one more is that the font color in posted messages have to be changed to another color,which in blue background is not clearly visible,and also appearing blurry,may be in next update you may release it.

[attachment=21485]
hope you may take this suggestions,and make changes.....

thnkx frnd,rep added

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5