MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adsense Revenue Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So someone is paying me $60 a month to put his adsense ads on my site + some of the ad revenue.

He showed me this graph, http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6286/sc...0at103.png
Stats for this week.

It says the estimated earnings is like about $40, but is the actual earnings actually way lower than that?
i don't think so. the real pay maybe like $39.600022
Estimated and actual are pretty accurate. I usually get a check written out for my estimated earnings. Wink
Looking at that graph, i must be doing something wrong lol. Prolly because i only have one ad, and on a place that's not really in sight.

Anyways, you have no trafficrank, no content, no pagerank and only a few results on google index. I really doubt an honest person would pay 60$ just to have you put up his google ads.

So unless it's for another site than the site in your sig, be aware of click fraud.

Why not just put your own ads up?
3 Ads on my website header and postbit ads for guests. Foooter ads for all.
Those Ads were there for three weeks. Oh well I just got 105 in my paypal for the ads Smile.

So I trust him

By the the it's not the website on my signature. It's a different site I own.
105 USD? That's your adsense earning in a week? or for a month?
How do you guys make money in adsense? Does it really depends on the traffic?
Relavent traffic is king. I have little actual traffic but I still get a few clicks/dollars a week. Smile
Update Image, for Febuary
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5240/...0at342.png

I know that these days people just click ads because they know you make money obviously. You don't need to tell them, they click on it because they know it'll support you. I honestly discourage my members to not click my ads, but I still get ad clicks.
My friend saved at least $100 but got banned. He did not get the money. I wonder if they have better policies for this one.
Your CTR is pretty high, but that depends on your site content and members though.