MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PAID Packaging Team Positions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Actually, yes I do consider it sometimes. However, I pay next to nothing for my host, so I think it's worth it. They're always upgrading their servers, so that's a good thing too.
Understand the issue. Could you need more writers today? Who can post your site and get paid income Smile
Hey if you're still looking for packagers I'd be interested. I'm a native English speaker, born and raised in the US, and I need some moneyz Wink.

I've never been a packager on any forums, but I'm a member of tons and an admin on quite a few as well. If you wouldn't mind having me on just shoot me a PM on here Smile.

~fizz
1 simple question without offence, If you dont have good host that means you dont have good money to invest in host, how will you pay writer -- Or are you saving the host money to pay to writer Confused Toungue
(2011-01-30, 04:19 AM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]1 simple question without offence, If you dont have good host that means you dont have good money to invest in host, how will you pay writer -- Or are you saving the host money to pay to writer Confused Toungue

I believe he himself doesn't pay the writer's, the clients do. And even if It didn't work out that way, people would pay him to find someone to post and then he would pay the poster. If that makes any sense.
Could you explain this process again? I might be interested.
If you have a forum you can register and request a package. Packages tend to have 3 different sizes ranging from small amounts of posts/threads to larger ones. You can usually pay for these with forum cash you earn by posting/making new threads.

After requesting, one (or more depending on the package size) of the packagers (Package Staff) take the request and make the required posts/threads on your forum. Once completed, they post a completed message and they deduct the forum cash. Usually you can't request more than 1 package (per forum) within 2 weeks to save a backlog.

You see it on most promotion forums.
Thanks for clearing that up, JohnMac. Smile

Sure, fizz. What's your username on FR?
(2011-02-02, 12:47 AM)Rok Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, fizz. What's your username on FR?

Mike
Alrighty, I've added you to the Package team. If you need any help or would like to ask me any questions concerning the forum and/or job, then just hit me up via PM.
Pages: 1 2 3