MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PAID Packaging Team Positions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm currently looking for some Package Team members on http://forumsrule.com to help out with completing package requests. We've just recently added cheap and paid prices on the different packages we have. The highest package that we have is the Platinum package (50 posts; 10 topics) and it's worth $1.50. For every paid package that you complete, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY. That's right, the forum doesn't receive the money; you do. The only catch is that you must work on other packages as well (the packages that cost Forum Credits) at least once every week or two weeks. Also, keep in mind that the requester must pay YOU FIRST via Paypal before you begin on the package, so you most likely won't ripped; and we hope the same from you as a trusted staff member.

If you're interested, then reply to this topic. The only things that you must require for this staff position is a good use of English grammar and the ability to make decent posts and topics on other forums. Also, if you can, please share with me your experiences from working on other forums as a packager.
Imo the prices are a little too cheap. Toungue
Not really. That's pretty much the average prince range for forum posts.
(2011-01-22, 12:36 AM)Rok Wrote: [ -> ]Not really. That's pretty much the average prince range for forum posts.

0.10-0.15 are the bare minimum.
It pretty much depends on the quality of the posts. Also, I'm wanting this forum to have the cheapest prices. The cheaper the prices, the more requests we are most likely to receive.
How do I become part of the team?
I've read your PM. That's good enough to be in the team. Smile

Currently, there's something wrong with the forum because it's not showing up. I'm going to contact my host and see what's wrong. After I get it fixed, I'll add you to the Package Team.
(2011-01-23, 03:29 PM)Rok Wrote: [ -> ]I've read your PM. That's good enough to be in the team. Smile

Currently, there's something wrong with the forum because it's not showing up. I'm going to contact my host and see what's wrong. After I get it fixed, I'll add you to the Package Team.
That's weird, it was fine yesterday. But sounds good.
Yeah, the server is down. It'll be back up probably sometime this afternoon... hopefully. We get server crashes all the time, so I'm use to it.
(2011-01-23, 04:59 PM)Rok Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the server is down. It'll be back up probably sometime this afternoon... hopefully. We get server crashes all the time, so I'm use to it.

That's not good. Ever think about a different host?
Pages: 1 2 3