MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBlog Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There I even made up a name for it now all we need is someone to make a plugin that will allow forum members to run there own blog within the forum. Smile
Well at least you took care of the hard part. Rolleyes
Check out "MyBlogs" at MyBBSource ;P It's for 1.4, but I believe Nickman plans to update it.
(2011-01-21, 06:19 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Well at least you took care of the hard part. Rolleyes

Yup but it seems someone took it so I came up with a new one called (MyBBlog) now that sounds nicer Toungue
(2011-01-21, 06:28 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Check out "MyBlogs" at MyBBSource ;P It's for 1.4, but I believe Nickman plans to update it.

I looked but it seems a bit raw or in other words I'd rather wait Nick to updated it or maybe someone could make a better version something similar like in PhBB I think... or was it VB not sure Toungue
VB has them as standard in the publishing suite. To be honest thought MyBlogs does most of what the vB version does really. I used it for a while and liked it.
Nice well I'll check it out on a test site but I would rather wait for updated version.