MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Converters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since the user created converters are not supported by the MyBB Group, I suggest you contact the author. This thread also might help: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=13092

Good luck. Smile
Thanks you so much, i managed to get the info from your link

thanks xxx
Im having a weird error with the IPB2MYBB Converter... im trying to convert my 2.1.6 to MyBB 1.1.x so i can then upgrade to 1.2.x or w/e... and im getting this error

Table 'zalaki9.ibf_posts' doesn't exist

But i put that my IPB tables were as ipb_
You should contact the author as we don't provide support in this thread for user-created converters.
i need smf to mybb 1.2 Sad
Beta's should actually start in a few week. Until then you can try to convert smf -> phpbb -> mybb if you do not wish to wait.

Cheers
Tikitiki Wrote:Beta's should actually start in a few week. Until then you can try to convert smf -> phpbb -> mybb if you do not wish to wait.

Cheers

There is no a working smf 1.1.1 -> phpbb converter
pushkin22 Wrote:There is no a working smf 1.1.1 -> phpbb converter

Not as of yet..
Whats the status of a vB 3.6 to MyBB converter?

I have a site where the vB supplier pulled out. I now have a database but no vB. The Project Team would like MyBB.
GKNetworks Wrote:Whats the status of a vB 3.6 to MyBB converter?

I have a site where the vB supplier pulled out. I now have a database but no vB. The Project Team would like MyBB.

The convert is still being made... last I herd a few more months.
Pages: 1 2 3