MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Converters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Official Converters

Coming soon

User-Created Converters

The following is a list of user created converters that have been released, or are being currently worked on:

Released Converters

Please Private Message me if you would like your converter to be added to the list.
As soon as you get a working Vbulletin 3.6.0 converter let me know. I am the owner of ParanormalNetwork.net which at one point was one of the top 3 Paranormal forums/sites on the internet. We've been down a while, but I am working on getting it set back up.
VB 3.6.0 is done Smile Currently, it'll convert:

Users
Usergroups
Forums
Threads

But a beta isn't out yet. I think it will be in a few weeks though.
Tikitiki Wrote:VB 3.6.0 is done Smile Currently, it'll convert:

Users
Usergroups
Forums
Threads

I'm waiting for this Smile
I have a forums www.vietfresh.net with 900+ members / 1000+ posts that needs to be transferred to MyBB
I maybe be converting too...

asiankid Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:VB 3.6.0 is done Smile Currently, it'll convert:

Users
Usergroups
Forums
Threads

I'm waiting for this Smile
I have a forums www.vietfresh.net with 900+ members / 1000+ posts that needs to be transferred to MyBB
Will the ipb converter work with 1.2?

will there be one for 1.2 to convert from ipb 2.1.6
If you have a converter that converts to an older version of MyBB (say MyBB 1.1), you can always upgrade afterwards to the latest version of MyBB.
Where would i get the download of the Older MyBB though? I havent seen one around
hi there
i know i am going to sound like a n00b but i have a forum on an advanced phpbb board - i can move the posts from this to a basic phpbb board but thats the most i can do

i want to install mybb because its a lot cleaner looking than phpbb, but i dont know anything about how to do this.

i have downloaded the converter but i dont know what else to do Sad
could something let me know how to do this, all i see is php files in the download and thats it, i dont know how to use them
Pages: 1 2 3