MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threading/Attachments in Calendar Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently looking at forum software for a project I'm working on and was wondering, is there any way to configure myBB to create threads for events in the calendar?

In other words, instead of just having a single entry, clicking on a calendar event would lead to thread one could reply to and attach items to just like a regular forum post?

I searched the docs and wiki and it doesn't seem like this is possible. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some configuration option or there wasn't a plugin out there I skipped over.
(2011-01-22, 06:17 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Calendar#...g_an_Event

Yes, I've looked at that page, several times. It seems to be one of the few things that comes back in searches I've done on the topic.

No, what I'm asking is this: can the event be a full thread that supports replies and attachments? Is there a mod out there that does this, or if this is something I want, will I have to write it myself?

I'd like to avoid reinventing the wheel if I could.

Thanks
You would require a plugin. Wait until someone moves it to Requests forums.
Moved to plugin requests.