MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got this error in phpMyadmin while restoring a backup..Will i lose any data ?

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO mybb_users (uid, username, password, salt, loginkey, email, postnum, awards, avatar, avatardimensions, avatartype, usergroup, additionalgroups, displaygroup, usertitle, regdate, lastactive, lastvisit, lastpost, website, icq, aim, yahoo, msn, birthday, birthdayprivacy, signature, allownotices, hideemail, subscriptionmethod, invisible, receivepms, pmnotice, pmnotify, threadmode, showsigs, showavatars, showquickreply, showredirect, ppp, tpp, daysprune, dateformat, timeformat, timezone, dst, dstcorrection, buddylist, ignorelist, style, away, awaydate, returndate, awayreason, pmfolders, notepad, referrer, referrals, reputation, regip, lastip, longregip, longlastip, language, timeonline, showcodebuttons, totalpms, unreadpms, warningpoints, moderateposts, moderationtime, suspendposting, suspensiontime, coppauser, classicpostbit, `[...]

MySQL said: Documentation
#1062 - Duplicate entry '..' for key 2
Run the following query in phpmyadmin;
REPAIR TABLE `mybb_users`;
Currently i have only myself the admin registered..How do i bring back all the old members ? Will this code work ?
Actaully i have total of 800 members but now i have only 899 members..
Did you run the query ?
Yes the query.When i see in dashboard all my users at registered.

When i go to ACP > Users > I get only mine !
It's nothing to do with repairing it Undecided

It's trying to enter a row where two values that can't be the same would be the same... can we have the whole '#1062 - Duplicate entry' bit so we can actually see what it says...?? Would be kinda helpful rather than removing the important bit... Undecided
Hey mate.Its a bit complex problem.I fixed the SQL thingy my manually again importing just the mybb_users table.

But not i seem to be getting anew problem : In my dashboard i t says 8009 users registered but in ACP > Users I find just my name..Do you think any table is missing ? I migrated my whole useers table !
Do you have any custom views set up?? Because the stats on the ACP home page just counts the number of users in the table... if it only show you right after you login, try clicking the link again and reload it.
(2011-01-22, 06:12 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any custom views set up?? Because the stats on the ACP home page just counts the number of users in the table... if it only show you right after you login, try clicking the link again and reload it.

It doesn't help.Only my ID in there in the users tab Sad What now ?
PM me ACP login details.
Pages: 1 2