MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default Thread Prefix / RSS & / Online last 24hrs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had added some thread prefixes to a forum
example:
a
b
c
d

when we try to create a thread, the thread prefixes appear as
No Prefix <-default
a
b
c
d

in the drop down box.
How can we set a particular thread prefix displayed as default item in a particular selected forum?
example:
c <- default and no "no prefix"
a
b
d

----------------------
when we have "&" in thread category title, it is being displayed as "&#x26" when we access the rss feed of that category.
installed google seo and is it not supporting to display the & in right format?

[attachment=21382]

----------------------

can we display the board stats text that shows how many are active in the past 24hrs?

Online in the past 24hrs -
Members: x; Guests: y; Bots: z

Open ./newthread.php file and find;
$mybb->input['threadprefix'] = 0;
and change 0 to the Prefix ID number you wish to use it as a mandatory / default. Wink

---
Quote:can we display the board stats text that shows how many are active in the past 24hrs?

Online in the past 24hrs -
Members: x; Guests: y; Bots: z

That requires a plugin;
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1659.html
thanks for the first. but it will be the selected prefix for all forums?
forum "a" thread prefixes are 1,2,3,4 and forum "b" thread prefixes are 6,7,8,9. so if i change 0 to 3, will it be displayed as default for all?

regarding second answer - unfortunately it is for mybb 1.4
(2011-01-22, 10:15 PM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]forum "a" thread prefixes are 1,2,3,4 and forum "b" thread prefixes are 6,7,8,9. so if i change 0 to 3, will it be displayed as default for all?
Yes. If you need to show specific prefix for specific group, you need a plugin which show your defined prefix to the selected groups..
(2011-01-22, 10:15 PM)TheGodFather Wrote: [ -> ]regarding second answer - unfortunately it is for mybb 1.4

I believe it should work by changing the compatibility.
i wonder can we use array here?
$mybb->input['threadprefix'] = 0;
as
$mybb->input['threadprefix'] = 0,1,2,3;

SOLVED