MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which Style Sheet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which style sheet/selector is for the display of the posts and the forums? e.g. The one used to style the announcements on the main page, or the one for formatting this post.
Also which one is for the links at the top (but beneath the panel) - The ones that are something like Mybb Community Forums/Recources/Themes and Templates etc.
Can you show us a screenshot for the part of the forum you like to modify?
Here is the link to the forum:
Age Of Legends

As you can see, there is a lot of blue (specifically the category and post headers). I want to get rid of this blue. However, I have looked throughout global.css, and I cannot find the one that pertains to it.
You are probably looking for editing blue links.
Go to : ACP > Themes > your theme > global.css > edit in advanced mode > and find;
a:link {
	color: #026CB1;
	text-decoration: none;
}

a:visited {
	color: #026CB1;
	text-decoration: none;
}

a:hover, a:active {
	color: #000;
	text-decoration: underline;
}

and edit color attributes.
That fixed the links: However the main problem still remains. The link I gave you was wrong, but now I have corrected it. You'll see what I mean.
An example would be at the top of this thread, where it says, 'Which Style Sheet?'
That is the .thead and it's in the .global Smile remove the thead image location of just change the location if you have an image
Oh, it's an image...