MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dropped a bunch of users-Cleanup help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was renovating an old board that has been out of use for a while, and saw that it had approximately 10,000 users more than expected. I wanted to keep the old userbase, but couldn't go through 10000 users and nuke them all, so what I did was just go to phpmyadmin and delete all lines in the users table for anyone above UID 50 with 0 posts. However, I noticed that, even after running the cleanup scripts in the admincp, there are still some chunks of the database floating around that make no sense. The one I noticed was that the userfields data was not cleared.

What else has not been cleared and needs to be deleted by hand? I'd go to delete it in Phpmyadmin, but I don't have the SQL skill to cross-reference between two tables (if anyone can tell me how to do this in the context of a conditional statement, I'd be grateful). Or is there a script for stuff like this?

EDIT: Also, what are the chances of this being fixed on its own through an upgrade to 1.6.x?
install forum-cleaner plugin
(2011-01-22, 05:14 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]install forum-cleaner plugin

An admins best friend.