MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can someone help me plz?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i was using 1.4 and now i updated and now the ShoutBox that i like dont work and the Legends also dont work can someone tell me how to fix this problem. Thank you.

P.s. the ShoutBox i was using was shoutbox_ajax1.0.2 the other ones are not good (for me) cuss i like to see that shoutbox right on the forum like Vbulletin but the other ones didnt do that well i thought you guys should know thats the chatbox i like cuss i dont want you to take your time to tell me about something i wont use. and sorry if that sounds like im being rude to anyone im not im just trying to help you guys help me lol well thanks and bye.
How does it "not work"?
it tells me it is not compatible with V.1.6 when i try to active it it tells me that and i dont know what to do.
ok thank you also one more thing do you know how i can put the chatbox at th top of the page?
You'd have to edit the template.
If it's at the bottom of the page, check the footer template for something like {shoutbox} and cut that and paste it in the header template. (put {shoutbox} in the header where you want it to be)
thank you to both of you
Glad to be of assistance. Smile