MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Graphics Nation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: gnadbanner.png]

Site Name: Graphics Nation
Site URL: http://graphicsnation.net/
Description: Graphics Nation is a graphics/design forum in which all members can come to get help with design related projects, chat generally, chat about designing, or show off their work and participate in board wide competitions.
Your Name on the Board: Dy.namik

I have purchased copyright removal on the skin. Big Grin
the 'you're not logged in' thing is very annoying to me and I almost never sign up for a site that has one of those.. just my 2 cents
Thanks for the feedback mate,
I wasn't much of a fan either so I removed it in general. Toungue
Good luck.
Thanks Yaldaram!
We currently have over 470 posts and 19 members! Big Grin
I haven't got any negative comments or suggestions, I really like what I am seeing! very impressed. For a few years now IMO there's been a real lack of graphic communities and the one's I rated have either gone now or turned into places where they try to sell graphics or do skinning so not much involvement on the little jobs.

I'm joining and I wish you luck!
Thanks for the feedback mate!
I appreciate it. Big Grin
I love the designs, did you make the theme. OMG I LOVE IT< I LOVE IT > 1,0000,000/10
Thanks guys. Big Grin
We're almost at 1,000 posts! Big Grin
I just looked more closely because I was thinking of joining. I still think it looks great. And I still love what you did with the translucent container in relation to the body.

But I can't read the messages. You have a reverse-shadow effect on the text that is so distracting I give up reading. When it comes to messages, I think the best choice is always normal text at a normal size on a normal background.
Pages: 1 2